PARDUS Wealth Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy and to maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients and visitors to our website. You’ll find outlined below more information on how, when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it and details of any circumstances in which we may disclose it to others.
- We will never spam you with irrelevant emails.
- You may opt-out or in of our email communications at any time.
- You have the right to remove any information we hold on you.
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information.
- We will only collect and process your personal data when absolutely necessary.
Who is PARDUS Wealth Ltd?
Company name: PARDUS WEALTH LIMITED
Company registration number: 11285519
Registered address: 80-83 Long Lane, London, England, EC1A 9ET
Data Protection Officer: Greg Bryce
This information is essential for the day to day servicing of your holdings and regulatory due diligence process. These details will be stored securely and also shared with our partner product providers with your express consent.
Contact forms online
When you make contact through our website via the enquiry form on our ‘contact’ page, we collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email addresses
- Your Telephone Number
- Any other information included within the body of your message
These details are recorded within our website system and a copy sent to us by email. These emails are also stored securely within our email archiver system for up to 7 years. We will not save or store your data in any other way unless you subsequently become a client with PARDUS Wealth Ltd.
Client Registration, mailing list and email newsletters
As part of the registration process to become a PARDUS Wealth client, we collect personal information. We use that information for a few reasons:
- to identify you when establishing you as a new customer
- to determine the suitability of certain products and services
- to let you know about things you’ve asked to be kept informed of (e.g. new products, sales);
- to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
- to check our records are correct and to make sure that you’re happy with our products and service
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
When you become a client of PARDUS Fixed Income Bond Plc, we will ask for the following personal details;
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- National Insurance number
- Copies of a photo ID and a proof of address
- Information about your income and wealth including assets and liabilities
We only ever use your information where:
- We have determined that we have a legitimate business interest in doing so and your right to privacy is not overridden (you have the right to object to this should you wish);
- We need to do so as part of the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request in order to enter into such contract;
- Where we have a legal obligation to do so; or
- You have provided your consent for a specific purpose (which you may withdraw at any time).
- Where you wish to enter into or have signed a contract with us to provide products and services, we will use your information to enable us to enter into and perform the contract. For our clients, the use of your information may be required in order to fulfil our contractual or regulatory obligations. Therefore, if you do not provide this information or restrict our use of it then we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We will never sell your data and we will keep your details safe and secure.
We will not e-mail you for marketing purposes unless you have given us your consent to do so or if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (for example, if we already have a relationship with you as a customer and we are letting you know about a similar product to one previously purchased).
To send our email newsletters, we use the third-party provider MailChimp. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry-standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice.
You can unsubscribe to our newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Access to your personal information
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us.
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you.
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records.
To exercise any of these rights, please email our customer services team at email@example.com or your personal contact within PARDUS Wealth Ltd. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Relevant privacy legislation
In line with our internal processes and systems, this website is designed to comply with the following policies:
– UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)
– EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
– EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
– EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR)
The compliance of this website with the above policies will likely mean our website is compliant with data protection and privacy legislation around the world.
Security and Storage of Personal Information
Where appropriate, we can use encryption or other security measures which we deem appropriate to protect your information. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. But, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure can ever be perfect or impenetrable.
We hold personal information in secure computer storage facilities, paper-based files and/or other records. Please note that we are subject to certain laws and regulations which require us to retain a copy of the documents we used to comply with our customer due diligence obligations and supporting evidence and records of transactions with you and your relationship with us for a period of seven years after our relationship with you has terminated. Personal information held in the form of a deed is subject to a storage period of twelve years after our relationship with you has terminated.
If we hold any personal information in the form of recorded communication, by telephone, electronic, in person or otherwise, this information will be held in line with local regulatory requirements which will either be five or ten years after our relationship with you has terminated. Where you have opted out of receiving marketing communication, we will hold your details on our suppression list so that we know that you do not want to receive these communications.
This website uses information trackers, web beacons and similar technologies (called “Cookies“) to track information provided to us by your browser or software application when you use this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that a website stores on your web browser or software application which can later be used to retrieve user information. Cookies, for instance, enable a website to recognise you on your return, remember your preferences, provide tailored services or distinguish you from other users. This helps improve your experience when you browse this website and it improves the functionality, security and performance of these websites.
Most browsers are initially set to accept Cookies. In the event that you want to disable cookies, you are responsible for deleting them from your browser or software application. If you want to know how to disable cookies, please refer to the help menu on your web browser. For more information about cookies, how they work, why they are so useful and how to disable them, you can visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Please note that if cookies are disabled, it may lead to the reduced functionality of this website.
How to contact us